How do I hide or unhide the number of reactions on my Facebook posts?
Change platform:Computer Help
You can change whether people can see the total number of reactions on posts you create from your Facebook profile or Feed. This means that:
- If you turn this setting on, people can’t see the total number of reactions on any post that you create from your profile or Feed. You can’t hide reaction counts on individual posts.
- People will still see the total number of reactions on posts that you create from other places like groups, Marketplace, Events, Pages and Stories.
- You’ll still be able to see the total number of reactions on your own posts.
This setting doesn’t hide who reacted to your posts. You can still see who reacted to your Facebook posts.
To hide or unhide the total number of reactions on your Facebook posts:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Click Settings & Privacy, then click Feed Preferences.
- Click Reaction Preferences.
- Next to On your posts, click the toggle to turn this setting off at any time.